While there are many good estate sale businesses in the San Antonio area, San Antonio Estate Sales LLC has some differences we feel will be beneficial to you. You should never select an estate sale business on the cheapest price, or it could be the worst choice and the costliest to you.
We have shopped many of our competitor’s estate sales. While we like a lot of what we saw, we felt most times there could be a better sell-thru with more revenue.
Here are some reasons to have San Antonio Estate Sales LLC conduct your sale:
1. Use electronic checkout for more detailed accurate reporting. We do not need to add up a lot of sheets to get your sales total as we know instantly.
2. Experienced Liquidator (Manager) who has been quoted in USA Today, LA Times, and many more. Also, Wall Street Journal ran an article about Jerry in 2019. If you need a business liquidated, Jerry has been doing business liquidations since 2003.
3. You get your money the next business day.
4. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. You will be surprised at how many companies don’t even get a permit for a sale in San Antonio for $16. Do you think they are bonded and insured?
5. Have the ability to do a traditional sale and sell selected items online before the sale and after the sale closes for the day.
6. Get the house cleared for free in 48 hours or less
There are many good estate sale companies in San Antonio, but We do things differently to maximize sell-thru and dollars for our clients. There is no one method that is best for all clients. Every sale is unique and presents different challenges.
Call Sandra or Jerry Today 210-664-5050
San Antonio Estate Sales LLC- More Resources Video
Learning the truth about commission paid and costs of sales is a must and we are glad you have come to this page. You should read up on as much as possible before you hire our company so that there are no surprises in the end and you can take comfort in the fact that you know what is happening from the beginning to the end.